Separate warmup area and lunging areas will be provided for competition days. For the consideration of other riders and to prevent accidents, please follow these guidelines in the warmup area.
- Give way to the horse at the higher gait (faster horse)
- Pass approaching riders on your left
- Make tack adjustments outside the arena if possible or near the middle of the arena but without obstructing the diagonal or centre lines
- Do not halt or walk in the outside track but always leave room for other riders to pass
- Do not lunge in the warm-up riding area. Use the separated designated lunging areas on the grounds
- Trainers or other pedestrians should not stand in the warm-up areas